Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 9

Today was a kinda eh day. I didn't play much and when I did, my head really wasn't in it so I probably ended up losing about ~100 in tourn fees. I CANNOT play tournies when my head is not in because I just donk off my chips. Cash games...maybe but I still shouldn't. But tournies I relize that if I don't sit here for another 4 hours I can't make money so I just say screw it and blow $30 here and $20 there. Fuck that shit. I'm going to give up tonight even though I just made a couple bucks in cash games.

My total is now even harder to calculate because my money is all over the place.

PStars: $800 (100 $T)
Party: $434
Full Tilt: $70
Firepay: $420
Airwaves between Party and Firepay: $400 (I think)

Total: $2,100.
I need: $2,900

Tomorrow I really hope to buckle down and make some dough. Oh yeah, I did some stupid shit again and went back to my old stomping grouds of $5/10 and lost ~$100. Oh well.

P.S. I'm going to Asia for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home