Friday, September 22, 2006

9/22/06

I have been doing well over the past week, but not good enough. I am not focusing enough. I need to quit doing bad things, go to bed earlier and concentrate more. I am going to play for 4 or 5 hours today. Just ROCK the fucking $100 NL on Party and Stars. FUCKING ROCK IT. I'm not sure why I try to do anything else.

Tournies are fun but I really, really need to pick the right tournies at the right time and be ready to play for a long time and concentrate. I'm getting there. I think I've made about 1.5k since my last post but I cashed out quite a bit to trade some stocks. Right now, thats not going so well. I want to sell so I can just put it in a mutal fund and not worry about it.

Anyway, I have a test in 20 mins that I havn't stuided for. I really need to get on my school shit, hardcore style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home