Friday, February 02, 2007

2/2/07

Oh good poker, how I love 'thee. If only I could play more and focus at the same time. I played 1,300 hands the other day in order to get Gold Star and made a bunch of money. Umm..an idea. I'm just going to play for VIP points, not for number of hands. I'm going to get Plat level this month...so like 15,000 hands this month. Starting now! Too bad I'm going away for this weekend but after that, I'm going to freaking just rock those VIPs and the money should float in on the wind. I just ramble here- not really talk about anything uesful. Although I should use paragraphes.

There. I need to make $2,000/month in order to be able to do live abroad in Thailand or some such country and live independtly. $200 a month for aprt. $200 for food. $400 for misc. That leaves $1,200 for savings/investment. Thats what I'm going to do. After I run out of things to do in the States like internship/peace corps. Its going to be sooo sweet...living in freaking Thailand. I need to learn Thai...umm...any teachers out there?

Life news? I'm doing track. I can run fast again. I play magic cards and got my whole frat to. I joined a ping-pong club and play every Tues/Thurs pretty competitivly. I'm writing my thesis and will graduate in 3 months. I lost all social skills. Don't have a girlfriend/friends. Eh, life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home