Wednesday, August 02, 2006

8/2/06

Aight. I'm back at and ready for a goal for August.

I'm going to once again try to make $3,000 in 30 days. It is going to be tuff. I'll need to make $100 a day. I'm going to have to overplay my BR for a bit while I start rocking the $100 NL. I am going to try really hard not to play tournaments. I just really don't think I can make much money from them. Its too bad.

So, $3k in 30 days. $100 a day playing, hopefully, only $100 NL. Hey, if I just pushed AI till I doubled up...and won everytime...I would be there in no time! I think I can achieve my goal. It starts right now. I start at $900. I'm playing a table right now. I'm up to $968. Oops, now I'm at $1014!

ps. I depostited $1200 when I got back and preceeded to lose some of it quick fast. We are going to pretend like that didn't happen and instead focus on making $3k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home