Thursday, November 23, 2006

11/22/06

For all those who don't read my blog, I am going to start it back up. I generally do this when I am winning, which I have been, so if I keep winning, I am going to stick with it.
The big news- I finally made a significant FT and got $3500 in a 6-way split. Solid!

For the next 3 or so days, I am going to play $200 and all the rebuys on Stars. My BR sits at a solid $5k right now. Super stoked. I also have other money in other places and have spent around $1.5k this semester. So my total profit for poker in the last 3 months is ~$8k or so. Not bad for a college kid. If anybody actually does read this blog, please give me suggestions for how to improve it. It would be nice to actually know that somebody reads this.

If you want to talk on AIM, my name is FATUBER.

more FTs..here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home