Sunday, February 11, 2007

2/11/06

The end of an era- that of me losing money. From here on out and for the past month and a half I have played very well. Besides playing the occasional tourny that I don't actually plan on finishing, I have dominated $1/2 NL to the point of deciding I can do this for a living. No, I'm not going to drop out of school. I've got another 3 months, exactly, before the big day I say goodbye to school forever.

If I can occur, through poker and the stockmarket, at least $20,000 I will be travling the world for as long as my money lasts. Hopefully on the way, I'll be able to play more poker, make more money and thus begins the start of a new era- the travling poker player. Prehaps the title of a new blog.

I really would like some readers, one would be plenty. Its pretty bad that I have written in this blog for two+ years and I'm not sure even one person has read a word of it. So I'm going to start posing more on 2+2 and signing with a link. So if you have come here from 2+2, please leave a comment to know that somebody, anybody has read this. I'm not the best writer but it is an interesting evolution of a player who has gone through so many ups and downs, I dont' even try and keep track of them anymore.

My AIM is RolonPoker. I'd also like to start chatting with some other serious players. Nobody at my school plays poker seriously. I can't have people watch me play anymore because they belittle me for folding QJo UTG. I can't stand talking to these people anymore. This is a plea for help. I must sound pretty desperate and I sort of am. Its odd, I have no trouble making friends in real life but seem to find it impossible to make friends over the internet, whether it be EverQuest, WoW, forums, IRC or poker. I'm a nice guy- get to know me.

I'm going to attempt to update this everyday. I'll offer my demi-good-like poker wisdom. Prehaps that will entice people to read- who could pass that up?

For now,
Rolon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home