Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not much going on

I haven't been playing much poker at all and it feels great. I played the 20r 6max and $100 1r1a 6max last night and pretty near bubbled both. Like 30th and 32nd when 27 paid. Anywho, I really like both these tournies as they start at the same time on FTP and I think I'm way better at 6max tournies. They also only get about 200 runners which means I don't have to sit there for 7 hours to get top 20 and cash for like $200.

But more importantly, I've been seeing a lot more of Santa Cruz and getting out. I went running twice yesterday and have been going down to the beach to just chill almost everyday. Tonight I'm going to do a pub quiz night type deal which should be fun as Santa Cruz people are generally donks when it comes to knowing shit.

I also cut back quite a bit on my staking as I don't have one big investment that is up right now. All my $1k+ stakes are down and most of my smaller $100-500 stakes are down significantly as well. Oh yeah, I've also lost about 18% in the stock market. So this awesome month I'm having is pretty much offset by my shitty investing strategy.

Other than that, I'm heading back to Davis this weekend to see Batman Dark Night which I'm actually pretty excited for. Evan has been hyping it up for like 9 months now so it better be damn good. Now I'm off to another boring class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home