Monday, February 26, 2007

2/26/07

So I quit for a bit. I decided I need to finish up school and am not sure that I will if I continue to play poker so much. Yeah, just cut back. Eh, I don't really do things in moderation. I'm not sure if this will work because most likely I will just pick up a new vice (Maybe WoW?). I already started playing Infantry again but am getting bored with that.

I don't want to do any work at all. Not even for 20 minutes. I just want to graduate, move to another country, get my own place and live the life I want too. Not that I'm not having fun now- I just got a girlfriend- but I think that moving to Thailand or India will be such a blast. 6 months in each place. I need to start learning languages, not stupid collective bargaining agreements between CA and OR. Frick that.

So in 3 months, I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home