Saturday, April 14, 2007

4/12/06

I'm glad I came back. +1k yesterday. +200 after 500 hands today. 12ptbb/100 over the last 3k hands. I should never have quit. Now I really have to get cracking so I can live a pimp life style while I am in China/not go broke and have to come home.

People are really excited that I am ACTUALLY doing this but I think pretty pesimistic that I might be back in the US in like a month, max. Which is wired because I do have a bunch of money saved up that would be very difficult to put into PokerStars. And honestly, I'm not going to live the baller life-style, I'm too cheap for that. I'll prolly end up spending 2k a month which if I'm making 1k a day, means I can save quite a bit for when I get back to start up my business.

I ordered the Canon Rebel XTi from the FPP store and it still has not come yet. I have not even got an email saying that it is on its way and am worried its not going to come before I leave for China....in 38 days!! muhhaha.

I went to REI yesterday and got a pretty nice backpack which I'm excited to try out. Its really brightly colored but other than that, is perfect. Tons of pockets, big enough to fit my computer and camera and most importantly during monsoon season, waterproof.

This is a good place to really just ramble I feel. Nobody reads it but they COULD be reading it so I actually do bother to write things here. I'm not sure how I could make this blog more popular, maybe for starters becoming a better writer. I'll work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home