Friday, April 25, 2008

4/25/08

Ugh, I’m never drinking again. I was going to take it easy yesterday and just play a round of golf with my buddy but of course I ended up going out afterwards. Between golf and the bar I got in a couple of hands where I lost some money. I was pretty stupid because I tried to 3 table HU + 4 SNG’s. Such a bad idea. The SNG’s were only $10 and I should have just closed them and forgot cause they cost me about $500 cause I couldn’t focus on HU.

I had one interesting hand come up though. I don’t have the HH because I was on my friend’s computer.

Hand 1:

Villain had been fairly tight the whole match, not doing much but again I was playing way too many tables and wasn’t focusing much on him.

I’m on the button and raise 10Jo. Guy calls.

I flop the nuts with 7c 8s 9c. I bet $20 into $24 and he calls.

Turn is the 6s. I bet 60 into 70ish and he calls.

Turn is the 2c. He shoves about $220 into $160.

Against most players this is a fist pumping snap call but because this guy was so tight I guess I should have at least considered folding. I just hate flopping the nuts and losing. I also see a lot of people take this line with just a 10 so I don’t think my call is bad at all.

I ended up down $300 on the session. I’m going to Santa Cruz tomorrow and won’t be back till Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Disarm said...

I distinctly remember advising you against doing both at the same time, but of course someone else said it was big pimpin so it had to be true, no? Also, you're a bastard for keeping me up snoring, passed out on my couch. Anyway, I'm finally not failing completely at my micro stakes, weee

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home