Monday, January 26, 2009

1/26/09

I spent the week down in Palm Springs visiting my Grandparents and rock climbing in Joshua Tree. It was a good trip, overall, but driving 8 hours is never really worth it. At least, for the time being, it has motivated me to play some poker and I even did a sweet session (which quickly turned into a Magic the Gathering Online sweet session once he saw that on my desktop).

One funny thing down there was that I walked into the poker room and low and behold, JERRY FREAKING YANG was playing some $2/5! I got all my money ($120!) and sat down. I sat next to Jerry and talked to him for a bit but quickly got bored with live poker and shoved KJo into AQ PF AI. Def worth it to talk to JERRY FREAKING YANG though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Disarm said...

Your comment is so useful! And totally legit!!!!

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home