Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5/20/08- Santa Cruz

This past weekend I went to Santa Cruz to visit a friend from high school. It was a pretty fun trip. We played some bocha ball on the beach the first day where Alex owned me with his ball throwing skills for a 6 pack of beer. Then we hit up some pretty sketchy local bars where I did some pool hustling while drinking far too much. The next day we woke up pretty late and played some golf at Scott’s Valley. I played alright but it didn’t really matter because I finally got to play a course besides the Davis muni. We kept it pretty chill that night and just drank some wine/hard cidar/champagne/beer/gin&tonic/etc. When Alex and I drink together we, like, don’t mess around. Interspersed between all this was delicious food around Santa Cruz but shoot, we must have spent close to $350 on food/drinks in two days.

Poker has been eh. I’ve put in like 1k hands total the last two weeks and have pretty much broken even. I just can’t find the motivation to play much after such a big month in March. In a couple of hours, though, I’m going to start on my “BAP” where I’m being staked for about 37 tournies over 2 days. Hopefully something big happens and I crush fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home