Monday, September 01, 2008

BOW DOWN TO ME SEPTEMBER!

So I haven't been playing much (obv) but am ready to turn things around and really dominate sept. I'm not quite sure how I did in August but I just checked and dropped about $2k in tournies on FT and another $1k on PS. Oh well, tournies are not for me. I think I lost about $3k HU but I have no clue...I think I won $4k one day so maybe its not so much. Anyway, I don't have record of any of it so it didn't even happen! So who cares!

Now I've got PT back online and will post some sweet screen shots when I rape somebody. err...in poker, of course. I decided I need some other life goals and whatnot to keep motivated not to be a slug. So! Here are six that I've come up with so far.

Sept 2008-April 2009 Goals (8 months)

1. $70k in poker monies.
2. Get fit. Drop back to 160.
3. Get real estate liscence. Look into/buy a house.
4. Volunteer 40 hours a month. (already got 20 done!)
5. Read 20 books. (1 read!)
6. Brew 10 batches of beer. (1 completed!)


I'll add more as I think of them. I'm also going to start making video's and posting them here and 2+2 for some critque of how bad I play. In fact, maybe I'll make one now. I like my apartment a lot too. Maybe I'll post some pictures sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home