Friday, April 21, 2006

4/21/06

Currently procrastinating a paper that is due in 1 hour; do you think I can procrastinate any longer or is this not even procrastinating, is it just not doing it? Regardless, I'm rocking away at the $1/2 tables. I've decided to do one table at $2/4 when the fish come out. During the day, there are too many solid players and although I consider myself a good poker player, there is no point in playing other good players, that is ludicris.

Although I'm not rocking quite as well as before, I'm still maintaining above a 2 BB/100 over near 2k hands which of course is not near enough hands to tell if I'm a good player but eh. I just lost a whole buy-in at $2/4 which kind of hurt so I'm down to $260 after being up to $350 yesterday.

I've decided that I can do well at MTT's, I just really have to be patient. If I can do that, I can do well. I played both the $3 and $5 rebuy yesterday and got ITM in the $5 and almost in the $4. I lost in both by slow playing with AA and KK, so I know I need some work still. I've gotta be carfull.

Hopefully I can get back up to $350 soon and then on-wards and out-wards!

Best,
Rolon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home