Sunday, April 22, 2007

4/22/07

I decided to play in a few tournies today because I wanted to play the Stars $1Mil. I got down to 16 or something in a $22 1 rebuy/add-on when I lost some sort of stupid hand where I was ahead. I actualyl got quite deep in the $1 Mil. I got card dead near the end and got scared that I would just blind away and made some stupid plays before I decided to push Q7o (!?!! Fucking idiot.) with 5.5 BB's, dumb dumb dumb. Hopefully, I learned my lesson. I think I was busting out of a lot of MTTs because of similar situations where I would get scared (Go for top 3, not ITM) and make bad pushes with >10 BB's. I would like to play more MTT's in the future, exspecially with the way cash has been going.

I just can't seem to make anything go with cash. I havn't had a winning session in 4 or 5 days now and just drop ~$400-600 right at the get go and then have to work that back before I actually see profit. Then tonight I just dropped 600 huno and don't even feel like grinding it back. Blah. I'm going to get a coach. I have contacted 3-bet.com and hopefully sometime this week I can do an hour phone sweat with and drastically improve my game- which I think it really needs. Now I am going to smoke some $30 cubans..weee! Balla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home