Sunday, September 07, 2008

Well....

As always, poker can be a brutal thing. And its shown that in full glory the past month and a half. I can't complain too much but I've been cashing out a lot and so losing just feels worse and worse as my poker account slowly droppppppppppppppps. I still just can't seem to get hands in. I got my new computer set up (which is super baller, go 4 processors!) and new speakers (also siiiiick) but still can't sit down and churn out hands. I think I need to switch to 6max or something to get some variety, maybe I'm just bored of playing HU for so long (like 4 months now and probably 100k hands?)

So that was a good little rant about nothing. I've played 500 hands so far in September. Thats like 80 hands a day. alksdfjlasdkfjlsdf. and of course I'm down like -1239123 dollars but that spretty typical so I'm not worried.

Maybe Nora Jones will inspire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home