Saturday, April 22, 2006

4/22/06

Ugh. I guess that seems to be the trend every coupel days, eh? I, of course, did some stupid again and lost half my BR, taking me down to $150 at the present. .... . Right.

I really can see why you have to keep tight BR managment because its not possible to be a winning player when you lose 1/2 your BR in like 2 hours. Its not I even played THAT bad (I'll be the first to admit it wasn't my best day) but when I have a day like that, when I don't play excellent, I lose almost ALL my money and I have to start at the bottom again.

I'm not sure I can even play 1/2 with my current BR. I'm in a $15 turbo right so if I win this, I think I can. If not, I'm going to have to do move down to .5/1 or maybe move to NL. Gad, I just can't figure out what I like best. Limit sometimes gets to tiring...oh wait, thats when you stop?

Its true, I'm a dumbass, I can't play poker if I can't fucking stay within my limits and not blow all my money. I can't play so much- I get to tired as well. There are alot of leaks in my game but hopefully by consistently writing in this blog, I can idtentify them and fix them.

What you fucked up (this time..)

You can't play high limits because you might lose half your BR- to somebody drawing out or just playing bad (!)
Stop when tired. People will still play later. Read a book, eh?

Here is to listening to myself.
Rolon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home