Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept 27th: I play poker?

The last several days have been fun. I downloaded Warhammer and played 60of the 96 hours I had the game. I then decided to uninstall because the game is way to fucking good. It is better than WoW, EQ, etc combined. The PVE is awesome and the PVP is out of this world. I ended up getting to level 21 which, at the time, was the top 10-20 highest charecter on the server. I also uninstalled CoD4 which took over my life for a good week. As I’ve said before, I’m not good at moderation.

BUT! With no games to play I’ve actually been putting in hands and (SURPRISE! SURPRISE!) winning some money. For the first time in 2 months my FTP account is finally going in the right direction. I’m running super-God-hot right now; like, I’m winning 80/20’s, hitting 2nd and 3rd pair on the flop and whatnot…it’s an absolutely amazing feeling.

As for life, the preschool is still going. The kids seemed to have settled into a routine of sorts and aren’t as wild as when I first started. I’m also getting more involved in planning lesson plans and thinking of new ideas. I challenge anybody to sing more nursery rhymes than me.

I’m also considering a bet with a buddy…smoke an ounce in 24 hours with a ¼ having to be smoked every 5 hours. We’re nailing out the details now but are thinking of putting an ounce on the side to the winner. It’d be an expensive bet to lose but my friend is going to get backed by some friends, lol. I just want to do it for the challenge and to see her pass out into oblivion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home