Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oct 22nd: 3/6 and 5/10- I'm a real pro now?

Things are going well. I’m putting in a bunch of hands (this is good) and winning some money. I’ve also started to play more and more 3/6 and 5/10. For some reason I really don’t like the limit “3/6.” Typing in 18 for a PFR sucks and figuring out all those weird numbers (31, 48, 112, etc) really bugs me. 5/10, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. Everything makes perfect sense and I almost feel like it’s a $5 SNG because all the chips are red. All these crazy mental games I play with myself. I don’t use pokertracker anymore so I’m not really sure how much I’m up/down but I’m pretty sure I’ve won a couple thousand at 3/6 and 5/10 so far.


The one depressing I've been reading lately is that it seems bots are becoming more and more prevalent and people are realized the potential profit in getting a winning bot going. I really hope the poker sites do everything possible, plus more, to stop botters as it’ll really, really hurt the game if they become mainstream. I’m actually more worried about bots than super users. Superusers mostly ruining the very highest limits and I feel like they are a bit easier to catch; primarily because superusers are playing super opponents who will pick up on their superusing. Botting is really only a problem at the lower limits but that is where the stupid players are and most likely won’t realize (and report) if a bot is playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home