Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Oct 7th: Bouncing around

Its been quite a swingy ride in October which I guess is better than a stand still which its been the last two months with me not playing. Some notable poker things;

- I got 2nd in a 5r for a little under $2k. This was cool but I 100% should have had first. I dominated the final table and ended up with like 4mil to 1.5 mil chip lead with blinds at 500k/100k. I get AIPF against him 5 times and was ahead each time (slightly) and he won every single time. It was insane. I kept chipping him down, getting AIPF and thinking "this is the time" but every time he hit his crazy hand. Oh well, still a decent score.

- I played about 1.5k hands against one guy who I thought I was really bad. He quickly dropped 10 buy ins in about 500 hands so I was up $4k on him. Sick, I'll play this guy all day, I thought. He had the sickest comeback ever and I couldn't hit shit for a hand and in the next 500 hands he won it all back plus one buy in from him. I made a slight comeback near the end and ended up +2k or so. Its fun playing 500bb deep though, which was a first for me.


Life is good. Yesterday I was super lazy and I didn't leave the house until 11:00 PM and that was just to take a quick walk around the block. I'm really into rock climbing now; I got new shoes, a harness and a membership to a gym here in Sacramento. I'm loving but my hands are killing me so its hard to go more than every other day. The yoga has sort of tapered out but I've got to get going again just to get my moneys worth. Today I'm heading home to cook some food with the parents and then a hike tomorrow morning.

That's about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home