Sunday, October 12, 2008

10-12-08: Winning money

Yay! I won the $100 50k Guar on Stars the other day. I played really bad in the four other tournies I registered for but then just kept one open while doing other stuff and after about 5 hours was super pumped when I realized we were down to 3 tables. Needless to say, I focused on up and used my MTT skillz to take it down. I was the short stack from about 15 down after losing 3 semi-big pots in a row. I was able to make a big comeback with around 5 people left.

This had to have been one of the worst final tables I've been at. The players were really just terriable. Limp/folding with 4bb, wtf!? limping 105s utg and calling a 4x raise? Calling gutshots for half your stack? At least it proves the games are a live and kicking.

I'm heading to the rock climbing gym right now to get a work out in but will be back at 1:30 for the $1m guar. BACK TO BACK WINS BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home