Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oct 29th: Going to Vegas!

I just wrote up a longer post but I acidentally closed Mozzila. Whoops. Anywho, I'm going to Vegas Nov 1st-8th, staying at the Stratosphere and am going to play the venetion deep stack tounry series that runs all of Nov. Probably some 2/5 NL as well. Should be weeeeeeeeeeeee fun.

I'm dominating poker. Playing 2/4-5/10 on both FT and now PS.

I finished my rock wall. Here are some more pics.

Photobucket


The finished wall

Photobucket

Climbing

Photobucket

More climbing

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger climberz999 said...

Cool wall man couple questions.

How's the stability of this been? I may use your design.

Does it move or creak a lot? Noise is a bit of concern in my apartment is why I ask.

Any idea what angle that is?

thanks!

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home