Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ah poker...how you own my soul. Am I addicted? YES! And I'm loving it, too. I play far too much poker for my own good and its tough because its around finals and I have a couple papers to write. However, I'm really starting to learn from my mistakes, mostly because of this blog where I can record my thoughts. Before, I wasn't *learning.* That's key.

Anyway, two thoughts from me.

The check-behind- After making a posistion raise and there are two+ other people in the pot and they both check after the flop, I check behind them to see what they do on the turn. Generally, if they then check on the turn, you can beat out and take down the pot with nothing.

Ax early- Fold! Pick your posistions, fold everything up to A10, including A9.

Best,
Rolon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home